Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas!



So far over Christmas break I have spent it with my favorite people. 
I was able to see my roommates from Freshmen year and hang out
with them for a couple of hours. We even brought Tarah and Carrie
with us, on a stick. It was so good to see my best friends. I can't wait
until we are all together again! 
On Saturday I was able to have a reunion with my oakcrest girls! It was such
a good time to see everyone again. Though there were only twenty of us (half of the
staff is on a mission) it was a great time! I'm grateful for their examples to me!!

Zach and I were able to hang out for a few hours on sunday, and as always it was a great time. 
Unfortunately, this is the only picture I took from that night. But he spoiled me and got me
a rock climbing harness! I'm stoked to use it in my class this semester and for him to come to USU!
Rockin' his new USU sweatshirt 
Monday/Tuesday 11 of the 14 cousins went downtown with 
our Uncle Lex to party and see lights/sleep in a hotel. It 
was a blast! 
I love hanging out with my family, especially during this time of the year! 

I hope everyone had a great Christmas and that you have a Happy New Year! 



No comments:

Post a Comment