Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Hi internet

Life is good. 
This song always makes me happy. 

To help with my lack of creativity I have turned to blog prompts. Here are a few, if you care to read them and get to know me I guess. 
These prompts can be found here

  1. In a fantasy world, forget about spouses and loves, if you could fall in love with a movie or tv character, name 5 you would choose. Not the actors but the movie characters. Just to name a few: 
    1. Nathan Scott from One Tree Hill
    2. Ren MacCormack from the new footloose
    3. Alex from Safe Haven 
    4. Noah from the Notebook, obvi
    5. Logan from Safe Haven
  2. What was one of the most defining moments of your life, perhaps a moment that changed you forever, a moment that took you down a different course, anything. When I think of my defining moments I think about my freshmen year of college and my first summer at oakcrest. Both of these experiences helped me to find who I truly am. I had to remove myself from my family, and figure out what I really wanted and what I really believed. I wouldn't have been able to do it if it wasn't for the amazing examples around me. I am a different person, and I am so happy about the change. 
  3. The one place in the world you’d really like to live. Though I am perfectly content in Utah, I think it would be a blast to live in the city. It has always been my dream to live in New York, even if it was just for a few months. It would be an adventure and I would love to experience the true city life. Going to local bakery's, taking a Taxi, and just being with everyone. Outside of the U.S. I would love to live in Greece! 

3 comments:

  1. i love the honesty, sharky. I've definitely googled "what to blog about" way too many times. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO LIVE IN NYC UNTILL ALL 6 OF US HAVE SPOUSES AND HAVE RAN RAGNAR TOGETHER. okay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. alex and noah #FOSURE!!! let's start a club. jk.. i'm a married hag.

    ReplyDelete