Monday, December 9, 2013

Last Weekend

This weekend I had the opportunity to go to the Christmas Devotional in Salt Lake. 
It was incredible, I highly recommend watching it if you haven't. You can watch it 
here . After the devotional we went and walked around Temple Square to look at lights. 
I love this time of the year, especially downtown Salt Lake, it's so pretty with all of the lights. 

As Zach and I were walking towards the pond in front of the temple I over heard a conversation between a 7ish year old kid and his mom. 

Kid: "Mom, for Christmas will you get me an over coat? That way I can still look awesome, and 
be warm!"
He was just so excited about it, and it made me happy! 
Good luck with finals, and everything else going on this week! 
Also, a 60 year old lady told me in relief society yesterday that she finds Zach gorgeous and 
that I better hold on tight to him. So there's that. 

1 comment:

  1. except you're not allowed to get married till i'm home:)

    ReplyDelete