Saturday, January 4, 2014

A Year in Review-2013



Typically I share 20948320984 pictures talking about my year. This year I decided to put
it into video form. So if you want to know how 2013 went, then check it out! 2013 was great, but I have to say I am excited to see what this year has in store for me! It's going to be great, I can feel it!

*Goals for 2014*
-Document more things. Picture and video form.
-Stop worrying about unnecessary things and focus on the positive
-Make the honors role
-Release floating lanterns
-Get involved in a new club

Those are just a few of the things I plan to do this year. I hope everyone had a fantastic holiday break! Now let's rock 2014!

*Don't worry,  I'm aware that I am wearing a snapback in 90% of these pictures. I just love it okay.
*This song is my favorite right now. It's called This is the New Year by A Great Big World.

1 comment:

  1. love this! so tonight i was at a friends house and they were talking about a rap or something so i blurt out "should I go get my snap back" (really excitedly, mind you) and they all go, "what's a snap back." I was just really really disappointed!

    ReplyDelete