Saturday, August 11, 2012

These last 11 weeks

These last weeks I have been at the happiest place on this entire earth and it's not disneyland! Oakcrest was the best experience of my life. Honestly it was hard and I had times where I just wanted to stop, but I knew Heavenly Father would give me the strength to make it through anything! The good overcame the bad, and all of the miracles and tender mercies I witnessed made it worth my time. No one will really understand everything that I experienced while working at Oakcrest,  except for the wonderful staff I was able to work with. The coolest thing for me was not only watching my girls grow, but feeling myself grow and become closer to my Savior. He truly knows everything we are going through and will send answers and examples to us when we need them most. Some weeks I am convinced my girls were there to help me more than I was to help them. I will miss Oakcrest and I will never forget the memories that were created. But I am excited to move on to the next chapter in my life, whatever it may be I am ready because I trust my Savior.

Love this song.

Week 10

Shawty's

Week 9!!!

I love all of my girls!


2 comments:

  1. Love you Sharkbait! Oakcrest was the best part of my Summer...Leaving was the worst part . I will never forget you guys, and I cant wait til next year!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the best time with u! thanks for everything i really miss you! :)

    ReplyDelete