Wednesday, August 15, 2012

It's Wednesday....

Do you know what that means?

SNAP-BACK HAT WEDNESDAY!!!

Really though.....if you are reading this and not wearing a snap back hat I'm really disappointed. If you don't have one invest in one because it will change your life.

Benefits of wearing a snapback:
1. Instant thug mode (picture above)
2. Covers up that nasty greasy hair
3. Everyone looks up to you
4. You don't have to do your hair!
5. All the cool kids are doing it
6. It's a new trend in the making...you could be the one to help start it!
7. It helps your rapping skills.(video coming)
8. Saves you so much time in the morning
9. Brings a smile to your face
10. Changes your life.

also, if you can't tell I don't have a life....so random blog posts like this one are to be expected.

3 comments:

  1. totes did this today. did my family make fun of me and give me weird looks. mo defs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had to leave early yesterday, and i didnt want to do my hair,what i did: Snapback hat...best idea ever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yes! i'm so proud! It's the best invention ever!

      Delete