Monday, April 15, 2013

I just wanna blog

Hi friends,

It has been awhile since I blogged so I just thought I would throw together a random post.
If you make it all the way through you will be my new hero.

To start, I am obsessed with this song:
  • 2 1/2 weeks until I move home. Guys, what am I going to do the whole month of May?
  • I have the best of friends, and I am truly grateful for them
  • I went on a successful blind date on saturday, so that's neat.
  • G-dog is engaged, and I am sincerely happy for him.
  • I have a 7-10 page paper due wednesday...haven't started. Don't procrastinate kids.
  • Have you seen Crazy, Stupid Love? Ryan Gosling is a babe in it, that's all.
  • Maybe I found a Groupon for all seven Boy Meets World seasons...for $60 and free shipping. I didn't even hesitate  buying them BMW party at my house? K sweet.
  • I feel so much wiser being 20 and all. To all of you 19 yr olds, I remember when I was your age and the struggle it was, but just keep goin. Keep your head up. JK it's not different at all.
  • Does anyone say JK anymore?
  • Good news, I'm on track to graduate in two years. woot woot.
Kloveyoubye.

No comments:

Post a Comment