Tuesday, April 23, 2013

#Selfie

I'm convinced I'm dying...so here is my dying selfie. You're welcome.
my lips look huge. woof.
Thank heavens I have all 7 seasons of Boy Meets World to get me through this.
 
 
Also since like 3 people look at this blog I figured this picture is appropriate.
I miss my Carrie. But she is rockin' Nashville! Seriously, she is an amazing
missionary. Feel free to save this picture and black mail me. It's whatevs.
 
Guys. I'm only going to be in Logan for a week. I love this place, and I hate it when
I have to leave. But this summer is gonna rock! #OakcrestRound2
 
I am still obsessed with hashtags.
k. I'm done.
Maybe one day I will blog about something that is worth your time to read? Probs not.


2 comments:

  1. so grateful I'm one of the three people who read this blog so I could witness the beauty of that picture ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pictures, sister! I'm pretty jealous of your boy meets world dvds. Maybe you could use a spell from the phone book to zap me a copy of them. ;)

    ReplyDelete