Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Why You Should Work At Oakcrest


20 Reasons to Work at Oakcrest.
  1. You make best friends for a life time!
  2. You get an awesome Camp name
  3. The Women's Committee is amazing! They are your mom's away from home!
  4. You're prepared to have 5 children at once after this :)
  5. You are fed breakfast, lunch and dinner. Everyday.
  6. You have a shirt to wear monday-friday. Getting ready has never been easier.
  7. You learn so much about yourself.
  8. You get paid for having fun.
  9. You're constantly accompanied with the spirit
  10. Even though you haven't showered in days campers still think your are the prettiest human alive.
  11. You literally are prepared for almost any situation.
  12. There is never a dull moment
  13. Sleeping is overrated.
  14. Memories will last a lifetime.
  15. The girls that come to this camp are truly amazing!
  16. Blessings
  17. You get to teach the gospel.
  18. Foam Slide!
  19. Pre mission experience.
  20. Miracles aren't rare because you see them everywhere.
This list could go on forever! I literally wouldn't take back my summer at Oakcrest. I know it has made me who I am today, and has taught me that I can make it through thick and thin as long as I put my trust in the Savior. Who knows maybe I will end up there again next summer. It is an opportunity of a lifetime.

To apply visit: oakcrestcamp.org  for more information.

Just some videos from this summer:


2 comments:

  1. Kim, you are the sweetest person. Truly one wonderful granddaughter. The camp experiences only made a sweet spirit sweeter and more beautiful. I love and you are a great example to all of your cousins too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so proud of the young woman that you have grown up to be. Love you!

    ReplyDelete