Thursday, October 4, 2012

I Stand All Amazed


 
This is a few of my Oakcrest girls singing "Christ is the Reason" I thought it was appropriate for this post. Enjoy.

I am so blessed to have the gospel in my life. I had the opportunity
to watch the General Relief Society broadcast this past weekend, which you can watch Here . It was powerful! I noticed majority of the speakers talked about the Atonement and the impact that it has on our lives. One of my favorite talks came from Sister Linda K. Burton. Who talked about 3 principles
of the atonement.
1. All that is unfair about life can be made right through the Atonement.
-The suffering and trials we go through here are all apart of our growth
2. The power of the atonement can help us overcome the natural man, and make us disciples of Christ.
-I love that! We have the power to overcome the world, and follow our Savior.
3. The atonement is the greatest evidence we have to show that Heavenly Father loves His Children.
-Our loving Heavenly Father sent His perfect son here for us. To take on everything we go through her on earth. I am so grateful for that!
Christ is the reason we are able to live with Him again! I am so grateful he was able to take the world upon himself. I know when we feel alone, scared, or confused He will be there to comfort us because He knows exactly what we are going through. It's truly a marvelous feeling. I love my Heavenly Father!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment