Thursday, September 13, 2012

Just a few things

 First things first. I love Utah State!!! I am so happy that I am back here in Logan! I am so blessed to have the roommates and friends that I have here! I don't think they realize the impact they have on me! Especially my roommie Tarah. I honestly don't know where I would be with out her and her advice!
It is nice to have 5 of the 6 of us back here in Logan! I miss you a ton Mia, but I know you are where you are supposed to be and that you are a rock star! I love these girls to death! I'm also lucky to have awesome roommates again this year! It's such a blessing to have wonderful examples always around me! I am a lucky girl!
Besides having awesome roommates, I have some of my awesome Oakcrest friends here! It has been so much fun having them around! They are some of the strongest girls I have ever met, and I am so incredibly grateful for the influence they have made on my life!!

Also, welcome home Elder Gibson! I can't wait to hear all of your stories!

I am in love with this song right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment