Sunday, September 2, 2012

Introducing Bridge Boarding

Earlier this week my friend Dustin told me he wanted to take me Bridge Boarding.
I agreed to go but I didn't even know what I was getting myself into.
After trying it I can say it is the most terrifying and thrilling thing
It is just like wake boarding except for a few things:
1. Instead of being tied to a boat, the rope is tied to a bridge (hence the name)
2. Instead of being on a lake, it takes place in a rushing river
3. You wear awesome tennis shoes instead of being strapped to the board
4. It's the best alternative if you don't have a boat.
 
Hopefully I will get better as time goes on....and before it's cold!
 You can tell I'm a noob and just learning
and Dustin is on his way to going professional?
 

 
 

 

 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment: