Sunday, August 18, 2013

Oakcrest round 2

This summer was another one to remember! 
I made some really great friends, and I could not have made
it through the summer without them! 

Pre-camp week the entire staff was already acting like they had
known each other forever. 
It definitely helped the entire summer to keep us united! 

Oakcrest is a beautiful place that will always be in my heart! 




Round 2 was a lot different, mainly because I didn't have any campers. 
But I did get to work with some amazing girls one on one, and I got to see
a few returning campers who have grown so much over this last year! 

Though I don't think I am going back, Oakcrest will always be in my heart. 
It's where I found my true self. 
It's where I strengthened my testimony. 
It's where I learned what it means to become a true disciple of Christ. 
I met my best friends there. 
I learned why I was there & that was a blessing. 
I witnessed so many tender mercies. 
My prayers were answered. 
I could truly feel of my Savior's love for me. 

Everything happens for a reason. I believe that. Thank you 2012 & 2013 staff for helping 
me stay on the path and find my purpose of serving at Oakcrest. 

1 comment:

  1. My friends did this! Did you know a Bonnie Christensen? Or Allie Christensen?

    ReplyDelete