Sunday, March 4, 2012

Summer 2012- Oakcrest

I am very excited about this upcoming summer! I received the news that I will be working
at Oakcrest this summer! It's an LDS girls camp, I am a counselor over a group of 10-15 girls.
I am looking at this as a mini "missionary" experience.


It will be nice to be away from technology for a week.
That way I can really appreciate the things around me.
I can't wait to meet the other girls who work there,
and the girls I will be in charge of.
(Not to mention, my friends list on Facebook has increased a lot since last night)
All of the girls already seem amazing!!!!

What makes it even better??? My best friend Kristyn will be there with me.

2 comments:

  1. Raindrop, that was the first picture I ever saw of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. canoodling sparkle pants, for me too, this was the first picture i saw of you.

    ReplyDelete