Saturday, July 5, 2014

'merica

let me start out by saying i hated when people shortened America to merica. but i couldn't stop saying it yesterday. any who, this is the first 4th of july i have actually really celebrated in awhile. for the last two years i have been at oakcrest celebrating with human fireworks, which is fantastic. but there is nothing like parades, booths, face painting, and of course fireworks. last night we sat on my roof and watched fireworks all throughout the valley, it was fantastic. also, since brit and i are teenagers at  heart, we made a special 4th of july video. i promise you will love it!
 


also a little preview for July 11th! i can't wait to marry zach in 6 days! 
shout-out to blue bird photography for taking my amazing pictures! 



1 comment:

  1. Such beautiful wedding photos! Doug and I will be out of town so we won't make it to your reception, but I hope your wedding day is everything you want it to be :)

    ReplyDelete