Monday, March 24, 2014

March 19th 2014

last wednesday zach picked me up for our weekly date. we planned to go to hyrum reservoir for a picnic.  right as the sun was starting to set he asked if i wanted to go on a walk along the beach that was there. we got to a certain point and just stood there talking about our date to utah lake and how that was when we both knew we were interested in the other one and we wanted to continue dating. we talked about a lot of our dates and things we had done together so far. he told me when he started falling in love and soon led into how excited he was for our adventures we have ahead of us. before i knew it he was down on one knee asking me to marry him. obviously i said yes! he did such a good job! i couldn't have dreamed of anything better! i love you zach, and i'm stoked for what is ahead!

also, my awesome roommates helped out by hiding and taking pictures for us! thanks brit and whit!

 
i'm obsessed with my ring. the band is a white gold and the halo is rose gold. 

July 11th. Bountiful Temple. 

how we met/started dating can be found here

2 comments:

  1. Okay, those are the cutest pictures ever, and I love your ring! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Kim! I love your ring!

    ReplyDelete