Friday, September 27, 2013

Life is Good

Don't mind me as I ramble for the next few minutes. I should be studying for my midterm, but clearly I would rather blog. I have just been thinking about this summer and the first month of school. I can't help but smile every time I think about my life. Seriously, it's so good!!! To prove it, here's a little life update through my iphone pictures!

This girl got married in June. I always teased her about falling off 
the face of the earth. Thank goodness she hasn't. I call her every week
and she is always there for a nice chat and to give me advice. 
I love her! 
This here is my second family. They moved to China in July. 
We still keep in touch and they are incredible examples to me! 

My siblings. I just love them. They are incredible! 

My Shawties. What on earth would I do without these two? 
both of them are incredible examples to me! 



Of course, my oakcrest buddies. Thank heavens for them. 
It's always a happy reunion when I see them. 
And this is Zach. We met on a blind date clear back in July. Everything has just been 
falling into place. *Cheesy alert* He makes me very happy, and I get so
excited to see him on weekends. I'm grateful he is in my life and the
example he is to me! 

2 comments:

  1. okay. so. you said "midterm." you're in college?! i mean, don't get me wrong, you're absolutely stunning. but you look so young!

    ReplyDelete