Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Here's to Two!

First: Please enjoy this sweet picture from my childhood.
Those bangs. That outfit. WOOF!
 
Today. 12.12.12.
Marks the last time we will have a "same" number date.
But most importantly it's the day my "Brother"/ Best Friend since Kindergarten
leaves on his mission!
Seriously this kid is the greatest, and he will be the best missionary!
 
Yes. I am aware of the fact that I am a baby. But I love this picture.
I'm so proud of Nick for choosing to serve a mission!
The people of Argentina are so lucky!

Just some random memories:
1. The many clubs we started
2. Nick was trying to show off while we were reading
in our third grade class...and got gum stuck
in his eyebrow.
3. We always had the same things. Thanks to our momma's
 
Good luck Nick! See you in two!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment