Wednesday, April 4, 2012

There is only ONE Tree Hill


Tonight is the night it all comes to an end.
I don't know what I am going to do with my wednesday nights anymore!!!
Some may make fun of this post, but it needs to be said.
I  am a die hard OTH fan.
My poor roommates have to put up with me. Thankfully Mia knows what I mean.

#Goodnight Tree Hill


I stole this from Bethany's blog because it says it all.
There are so many more memories. Cracker Jacks, Scrunchies, tattoos, Boy Toy, Weddings, Births, Keith’s death, Jimmy’s funeral, Keith’s funeral, First dates, foods without consonants, basketball, hot tubs, scavenger hunt, balloon fights, pillow fights, girl fights, rain storms, car accidents, Tric, roadtrips, Karen’s, Coach Durham … etc.

It was about standing up for who you are, not being afraid to change that person, loving without conditions, forgiveness, trust and friendship. Tree Hill you taught me well and you will hold a dear place in my heart forever.
Sombody told me
that this is the place
where everything's better
and everythings safe
~Karen's Cafe.


Check out the actress Haley's (Bethany Joy Lenz)  blog here





No comments:

Post a Comment