Friday, November 4, 2011

Perspective

"In our hour of darkness we can find profound peace." ~ Thomas S. Monson.
I went to the religion of life class today here at USU, and listened to an AMAZING speaker, Katherine Nelson. She is the one who played Emma, in "Emma Smith: My Story". She told us about the experience she had learning about, and "becoming" Emma. I haven't personally seen this movie, but I have heard it is amazing. Emma is a strong woman, and I look up to her so much. It was really the coolest thing I have ever participated in up here in Logan. She ended with the song "Emma". The link is posted below, so listen to it, you won't be dissappointed! It's so powerful!
"God gives us dreams a size to big so we can grow into them" ~Author Unknown.
I found my Sunday night activity, and if you don't have this movie then here is a link to watch it on Hulu.

No comments:

Post a Comment